Caliber 115 (2004 - 2006)
CT 100 (2004 - 2006)
Platina (2006 - 2013)
Check COD Availability
Techlon precision Carburetor are designed to blend fuel and air in the correct ratio across the dynamic operating range of your motorcycle or bike engine.
|Compatible Vehicle Brand & Model||
Bajaj CT 100 | Platina | Caliber 115
|Package Includes||1 Carburetor|
- Built with precision to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Blends fuel and air in the correct ratio across the complete operating range of your motorcycle or bike engine
- Use of quality construction material to ensure long service life
How Does a Carburetor Work?
- A carburetor’s job is to supply an internal combustion engine with air/fuel mixture
- Carburetors regulate the flow of air through their Main bore (Venturi), this flowing air draws in fuel and mixture enters the engine via the intake valve
Techlon is a leading aftermarket spare parts manufacturer. It specializes in manufacturing of precision instruments like Carburetor
*Images displayed are for representation purpose only. Actual product may differ slightly.
कार्बोरेटर को कब बदलें | महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी | Important Carburetor Information
Shipping & Delivery
1. What courier service do you use?
- We at eAuto, only use highly reliable e-commerce friendly couriers like Delhivery , BlueDart and EKart to deliver your order
2. How long do you take to dispatch after receiving the order?
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it
3. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on where you are located, order delivery will take 2-7 days to arrive
2 to 3 Days
|Rest of India||4 to 6 Days|
|North East, A&N||6 to 7 Days|
Note: In exceptional case, delivery can take more time than expected
4. How can I track my order?
- Once we dispatch your order, you will receive order tracking details via Whatsapp/ SMS/ email. You can also track your order at this link Track Now or within your eauto account
- We request you to please wait for 24 hours after ordering to receive your order tracking details
5. Where is my order dispatched from?
- eAuto dispatches all the orders from its warehouse in Delhi
6. Do you ship all over India?
- Yes, we ship all over India
Yes, we accept returns.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1. Please raise a return request at this link or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Then send your order back to this address using India Post:
Anay Autoparts Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Office: 2109, Second Floor, D.B. Gupta Road
Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Terms & Conditions
Returns will be accepted only in cases when the product does not fit your bike/scooty or wrong/damaged product was delivered to you.
Change of mind after dispatch of the product from Eauto or after receiving of the product by customer will not be considered a valid reason for returning a product.
In cases where an incorrect product was ordered by the customer, shipping and handling charges will be deducted.
Any return request has to be raised within 5 days of receiving the order. Requests raised after the 5 day window would not be processed.
All products need to be returned in their original packaging and should reach back to us within 10 days of a return request getting accepted
Return Orders received back to our warehouse after a window of 10 days from the date of return request acceptance would not be eligible for refund.
- Please use the general India Post Service to send us back the order. No need to use expensive Speed Post