YZF R15 V1 (2008 - 2011)
Check COD Availability
Original Techlon Capacitor Discharge Ignition for reliable rides
Why does your Bike require a CDI?
- A Capacitor Discharge Ignition or CDI is an electronic ignition device that stores an electrical charge and then discharges it through an ignition coil in order to produce a powerful spark from the spark plugs of your Bike's engine
- Techlon manufactures one of the world's best CDI units that keep your bikes spark plugs sparking when needed
Before buying please match the CDI part no. from your bike to ensure you buy the correct item
Features & Benefits
- High Quality
- Superior Performance
- Long Lasting
|Compatible Vehicle||Yamaha R15 V1|
|Contains||1 CDI Unit|
|Part No.|| 38B | 2009 - 2011 Model
Techlon is a leading aftermarket spare parts manufacturer for over a decade. It specializes in manufacturing of two-wheeler CDIs. Its products are trusted by customers all over India
Shipping & Delivery
1. What courier service do you use?
- We at eAuto, only use highly reliable e-commerce friendly couriers like Delhivery , BlueDart and EKart to deliver your order
2. How long do you take to dispatch after receiving the order?
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it
3. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on where you are located, order delivery will take 2-7 days to arrive
2 to 3 Days
|Rest of India||4 to 6 Days|
|North East, A&N||6 to 7 Days|
Note: In exceptional case, delivery can take more time than expected
4. How can I track my order?
- Once we dispatch your order, you will receive order tracking details via Whatsapp/ SMS/ email. You can also track your order at this link Track Now or within your eauto account
- We request you to please wait for 24 hours after ordering to receive your order tracking details
5. Where is my order dispatched from?
- eAuto dispatches all the orders from its warehouse in Delhi
6. Do you ship all over India?
- Yes, we ship all over India
Yes, we accept returns.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1. Please raise a return request at this link or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Then send your order back to this address using India Post:
Anay Autoparts Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Office: 2109, Second Floor, D.B. Gupta Road
Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Terms & Conditions
Returns will be accepted only in cases when the product does not fit your bike/scooty or wrong/damaged product was delivered to you.
Change of mind after dispatch of the product from Eauto or after receiving of the product by customer will not be considered a valid reason for returning a product.
In cases where an incorrect product was ordered by the customer, shipping and handling charges will be deducted.
Any return request has to be raised within 5 days of receiving the order. Requests raised after the 5 day window would not be processed.
All products need to be returned in their original packaging and should reach back to us within 10 days of a return request getting accepted
Return Orders received back to our warehouse after a window of 10 days from the date of return request acceptance would not be eligible for refund.
- Please use the general India Post Service to send us back the order. No need to use expensive Speed Post
The quality and service are par excellence. A great buy!.
Item is working perfectly & very good running. Thanks for seller & service.
Techlon CDI for Yamaha R15 Part No-38B