Check COD Availability
Bajaj Original robust Engine Block for enhanced mileage and world class performance
Features & Benefits
- Superior - Fuel Efficient Technology
- Durable - Low Abrasion for Longer Life
- Reliable - CNC Machine Honing and Bore Finishing
Enhance Mileage - Special lightweight aluminium alloy, for better mileage and better heat dissipation resulting in smoother running
Eminent Quality - High quality casting and superior finishing for good aesthetics
Superior Performance - Bore finishing and honing on computerised machines for lesser lube oil consumption and higher performance
|Brand||Bajaj Original Equipment|
Bajaj Vikrant V15
Cylinder Block - 01 No.
Piston - 01 No.
Ringset - 01 No.
Pin - 01 No.
Circlip - 02 No.
What is an Engine Block?
- The engine block - also known as a cylinder block - is where the crankshaft spins, and the pistons move up and down in the cylinder bores, fired by the fuel combusting
- A robust well crafted Bajaj Original engine block or bore piston is what your bike needs to get through those demanding rides
* Images displayed are for descriptive purpose only. Original product may differ slightly in appearance
1. What courier service do you use?
- We at eAuto, only use highly reliable e-commerce friendly couriers like Delhivery , BlueDart and EKart to deliver your order
2. How long do you take to dispatch after receiving the order?
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it
3. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on where you are located, order delivery will take 2-7 days to arrive
2 to 3 Days
|Rest of India||4 to 6 Days|
|North East, A&N||6 to 7 Days|
Note: In exceptional case, delivery can take more time than expected
4. How can I track my order?
- Once we dispatch your order, you will receive order tracking details via Whatsapp/ SMS/ email. You can also track your order at this link Track Now or within your eauto account or through the chat app by providing your order details
- We request you to please wait for 24 hours after ordering to receive your order tracking details
5. Where is my order dispatched from?
- eAuto dispatches all the orders from its warehouse in Delhi
6. Do you ship all over India?
- Yes, we ship all over India
Yes, we accept returns.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1. Email us directly on email@example.com with your #OrderId, we will register your order for return.
2. Then send your order back to this address using India Post:
Anay Autoparts Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Office: 2109, Second Floor, D.B. Gupta Road
Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Terms & Conditions
Returns will be accepted only in cases when the product does not fit your bike/scooty or wrong/damaged product was delivered to you.
Change of mind after dispatch of the product from Eauto or after receiving of the product by customer will not be considered a valid reason for returning a product.
Any return request has to be raised within 5 days of receiving the order. Requests raised after the 5 day window would not be processed.
All products need to be returned in their original packaging
- Please use the general India Post Service to send us back the order. No need to use expensive Speed Post
Rear Shock Absorber for Yamaha FZ (FZ, FZ-S, FZ-FI, FZ V2, FZ-16, FZ V3, FAZER, FZ 250) | Yellow Colour