Check COD Availability
Before buying please match the CDI part no. from your bike to ensure you buy the correct item
Original Capacitor Discharge Ignition for reliable rides
Why does your Bike require a CDI?
- A Capacitor Discharge Ignition or CDI is an electronic ignition device that stores an electrical charge and then discharges it through an ignition coil in order to produce a powerful spark from the spark plugs of your Bike's engine
- MUKUT manufactures one of the world's best CDI units that keep your bike/scooty spark plugs sparking when needed
Features & Benefits
- Best performance and service life
- Ensures safe operation and adequate durability
- Built exactly as per Original Specification for the right fit
|Compatible Vehicle||Honda Grazia|
|Contains||1 CDI Unit|
|Part Details|| 30410-K86A-D010-M1
Mukut is a leading aftermarket spare parts manufacturer for over a decade. It specializes in the manufacturing of two-wheeler CDIs. Its products are trusted by customers all over India
1. What courier service do you use?
- We at eAuto, only use highly reliable e-commerce friendly couriers like Delhivery , BlueDart and EKart to deliver your order
2. How long do you take to dispatch after receiving the order?
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it
3. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on where you are located, order delivery will take 2-7 days to arrive
2 to 3 Days
|Rest of India||4 to 6 Days|
|North East, A&N||6 to 7 Days|
Note: In exceptional case, delivery can take more time than expected
4. How can I track my order?
- Once we dispatch your order, you will receive order tracking details via Whatsapp/ SMS/ email. You can also track your order at this link Track Now or within your eauto account or through the chat app by providing your order details
- We request you to please wait for 24 hours after ordering to receive your order tracking details
5. Where is my order dispatched from?
- eAuto dispatches all the orders from its warehouse in Delhi
6. Do you ship all over India?
- Yes, we ship all over India
Yes, we accept returns.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1. Email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your #OrderId, we will register your order for return.
2. Then send your order back to this address using India Post:
Anay Autoparts Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Office: 2109, Second Floor, D.B. Gupta Road
Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Terms & Conditions
Returns will be accepted only in cases when the product does not fit your bike/scooty or wrong/damaged product was delivered to you.
Change of mind after dispatch of the product from Eauto or after receiving of the product by customer will not be considered a valid reason for returning a product.
Any return request has to be raised within 5 days of receiving the order. Requests raised after the 5 day window would not be processed.
All products need to be returned in their original packaging
- Please use the general India Post Service to send us back the order. No need to use expensive Speed Post
I need 2012 model
Rear Shock Absorber for Yamaha FZ (FZ, FZ-S, FZ-FI, FZ V2, FZ-16, FZ V3, FAZER, FZ 250) | Yellow Colour