Check COD Availability
ENSONS superior finish petrol tank that fits your bike perfectly and makes your bike look brand new again
Features & Benefits
- Beautiful Aesthetics - Built with perfection and care to make your bike look exquisite. Note: eAuto (A) logo mark seen on images will not be printed on the delivered petrol tank
- High Quality Material - Made using high quality cold rolled coil steel sheets to ensure longer life
- Guaranteed Fit - Manufactured to precision for the correct fit
|Vehicle Compatibility||Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS4 | Black Colour | Apr 2017 to Mar 2020 Models | Dual Inlet at the Back|
|Petrol Tank Colour||Black With Sticker|
|Material||Cold Rolled Coil Steel Sheet|
|Package Contains||1 Petrol Tank (Fuel Tank or Tanki)|
|Weight||6 Kg (Approx.)|
Why Trust ENSONS for your Petrol Tank?
ENSONS is a leading manufacturer since 1999 for Petrol tanks (Fuel Tank or Tanki), for complete range of bikes in India. Company prides itself on Quality and always lives by the words "Quality is our motto", that shows its true commitment to upholding very high quality standards. We at eAuto have been selling Ensons petrol tanks through our retail locations for the past 10 years with high customer satisfaction.
1. What courier service do you use?
- We at eAuto, only use highly reliable e-commerce friendly couriers like Delhivery , BlueDart and EKart to deliver your order
2. How long do you take to dispatch after receiving the order?
- We will dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it
3. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on where you are located, order delivery will take 2-7 days to arrive
2 to 3 Days
|Rest of India||4 to 6 Days|
|North East, A&N||6 to 7 Days|
Note: In exceptional case, delivery can take more time than expected
4. How can I track my order?
- Once we dispatch your order, you will receive order tracking details via Whatsapp/ SMS/ email. You can also track your order at this link Track Now or within your eauto account or through the chat app by providing your order details
- We request you to please wait for 24 hours after ordering to receive your order tracking details
5. Where is my order dispatched from?
- eAuto dispatches all the orders from its warehouse in Delhi
6. Do you ship all over India?
- Yes, we ship all over India
Yes, we accept returns.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1. Email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your #OrderId, we will register your order for return.
2. Then send your order back to this address using India Post:
Anay Autoparts Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Office: 2109, Second Floor, D.B. Gupta Road
Naiwala, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005
Terms & Conditions
Returns will be accepted only in cases when the product does not fit your bike/scooty or wrong/damaged product was delivered to you.
Change of mind after dispatch of the product from Eauto or after receiving of the product by customer will not be considered a valid reason for returning a product.
Any return request has to be raised within 5 days of receiving the order. Requests raised after the 5 day window would not be processed.
All products need to be returned in their original packaging
- Please use the general India Post Service to send us back the order. No need to use expensive Speed Post
Product was good
Endurance Rear Shock Absorber (For BAJAJ Pulsar 150 - All Models)
Suzuki Bike Carburetor for Suzuki Hayate | Heat | Zeus
It is a perfect replacement to the old one
Yamaha version 2 still panel
It is good in appearance,I have to wait it's performance after filling fuel.
Thank you so much for giving me a great product and service is also so nice... thanks eauto.
The speedometer fit nicely and my old bike shows display like new.Very happy with the quality of the product and timely delivery.
Delivery was prompt. Tank seems okay because yet to be fitted. Finishing is excellent.
pleased with purchase
satisfied with the Quality
Ensons Petrol Tank for Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS4 | Black With Sticker | Apr 2017 to Mar 2020 Models